We’ve approached every detail with the care an artist would give to his or her masterpiece. Our in-ground pool is large enough for laps and includes a diving board.
Wellspring Manor & Spa guest experience is enhanced by the following amenities:
- On-site, luxury spa and meditation/exercise/yoga studio
- Plush, monogrammed towels, robes and slippers for every guest
- Luxury toiletries (shampoos, lotions/oils, bath soaps)
- Freshly prepared, daily breakfast featuring farm-to-table cuisine with organic, gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options
- Personal chef services (on-demand for made-to-order dinners)
- Personalized wine, cheese & chocolate welcome baskets (on request)
- Reading room/gallery featuring prominent & emerging authors and artists of color
Let yourself be embraced by luxurious 500-thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets and fluffy down duvets. In each closet, you’ll find lambswool angora blankets and two or more bespoke chambray robes. Each towel, no matter the size, is 600-gram cotton terry for extra absorbency and softness.
It's no secret that some hotel shampoos and soaps make you dry and itchy. We approached independent soap makers Fine Cloud to craft lavender, rose, shea butter, and coconut oil-based toiletries that leave your hair and skin soft, smooth, and smelling great. We also have fragrance-free, avocado butter varieties for those with allergies.
Fine Dining On-Site
Our hotel is inspired by the global mid-century modern design movement, and in turn, our on-site restaurant and café, Continental, is influenced by cuisines around the world. Famous for her fusion dishes, head chef Layla Wu creates seasonal menus that still have a little bit of English flair. That’s right, you can still get your fish and chips, but don’t be surprised to taste a little tarragon.
The mixologists at our bar, Refill, create innovative and delicious cocktails with a chemist’s precision. Beers crafted by London’s best breweries are on tap and rotated monthly to keep our selections interesting. We also have a small stage where musicians and entertainers of all kinds perform for the sensory delight of our guests.